The JCC offers specialized programs for Memory Loss. We have a compassionate, caring, trained, and qualified staff that is CPR/AED certified. We offer a low ratio of staff to participants to assist with participant engagement, meal preparation, and reinforcement of daily life skills. Our programs are an affordable alternative to institutional placement and in-home care.
Our day programs include:
• Nutritious, Kosher Lunch & Snacks
• Discussion Group & Current Events
• Exercise & Nutritional Counseling
• Memory Stimulation Activities
• Creative Art & Music Classes
• Support Group
Some activities may be new & informative, but many are low barrier and familiar.
To receive more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Toniann Bertonazzi, Director of Social Adult Day Programs, at 718.475.5281 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will meet with you privately, assist you with the application and enrollment process, and answer any questions you may have. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
mY pLACE- A MEMORY CENTER
cAREGIVER'S SUPPORT CENTER
Our Caregiver Support Center offers services and support to individuals who are providing care to a loved one with Alzheimer’s Disease/related dementia.
Our services include:
• Comprehensive Consultation to Review your Specific Situation
• Emotional Support
• “Powerful Tools for Caregivers” Information and Training Sessions
• Referrals for a Wide Range of Community Resources
• Support Groups
• Quality Joint Programs for You and Your Loved One
• Meditation, Yoga & Stretching
• Assistance Coordinating Long Term Care and Gathering Documentation
• Coordination of Home Health Aide Assistance (Limited)
• Incontinence & Nutritional Supplies (Limited)
• Linkage to Benefits & Entitlements, including SNAP (Food Stamps) and Medicaid
For more information about the Caregiver Support Center, please contact
Allisyn Wise-Ortiz, Director of Caregiver Support Center, at 718.475.5287 or email@example.com
Caregiver Support Center is funded in part by grants from the New York State Department of Health and New York City Dept. for the Aging
1466 Manor Road
485 Victory Blvd
1297 Arthur Kill Road
BERMAN EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER
2221 Richmond Ave.